Dr. Thomas Pane
Meet Dr. Pane
Dr. Thomas A. Pane is a certified plastic surgeon who practices in Miami, Florida. He graduated from the medical school of the University of Connecticut (UCONN). He had previously completed a five-year general surgical residency at the Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, Massachusetts, affiliated with the Tufts University School of Medicine. He then had two years of training in Plastic Surgery at the Detroit Medical Center / Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, where he worked in the department as chief resident in his senior year. Dr. Pane is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery.
He began his practice in Newport, Rhode Island and later moved to South Florida in 2006. He specializes in cosmetic and plastic surgery of the face, chest and body.
Dr. Pane is also a member of the Interventional Spine Intervention Society, with experience in performing interventional techniques for pain and also performs occipital nerve blocks and Botox / Dysport for migraine.
Dr. Pane Education:
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine. Graduated 1997
- Baystate Medical Center. Tufts University. Springfield, MA. General Surgery - Residency Hospital
- Detroit Medical Center/ Wayne State University. Detroit, MI. Fellowship Hospital - Plastic Surgery
He specializes in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Some procedures he performs are:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift and Reduction
- Breast Reductions
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Eyelid Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Transgender Surgery
- Nose Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Procedures
- Fat Transfer and BBL
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedures
Certifications and Licensures
- American Board of Plastic Surgery - Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- FL State Medical License / 2005 - 2018
- Experience With High-Volume Buttock Fat Transfer: A Report of 137 Cases. Published: 07 August 2018. Aesthetic Surgery Journal. The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Oxford University Press.