What does a Mommy Makeover consist of?
Having kids is the dream of most women. It is a magical moment to see them growing up and becoming a great human being. However, this natural process brings some changes to your body if you decide to be a mom. You can lose the original shape of your body after pregnancy and breastfeeding.
You can feel sagging in your abdomen, that your breasts are not too firm, and that your skin, in general, has lost some elasticity. That’s why there exists a set of surgical procedures that can help you to recover your body and even improve your original shape.
Reshaping your body after having kids
After you have kids, your body can suffer some physical changes but don’t panic. You can reshape your body and recover your original figure, thanks to Mommy Makeover, one of the most popular procedures made by women who recently have had kids.
This procedure consists of a combination of surgeries, such as liposuction, breast lift, and tummy tuck, that will help you to redefine your body. The procedures you decide will depend on your needs and your desires. So, it is essential to make an evaluation by a specialist who will guide you to choose the best combination
What is included in a Mommy Makeover
As we mentioned before, during pregnancy, your breasts, abdomen, and butts can enlarge and sometimes may lose elasticity and the original shape you had. But, you can consider getting a Mommy Makeover. This procedure includes:
- Liposuction, also known as lipo, is a surgery where the plastic surgeon inserts into your abdomen a hollow and thin tube to remove the excess of fat. He will make some little incisions to insert the cannula to reshape areas and improve contours.
- A Tummy Tuck is a procedure where your doctor removes the excess of tissue, fat, and skin; restores muscles and makes a firmer and smoother abdomen.
- Breast reduction refers to the removal of skin, fat, and tissues when you need to achieve a proportional size of your breasts. Sometimes, after pregnancy and breastfeeding, your breasts can enlarge too much, so you need to reduce the size to alleviate the pain of the weight.
- Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where implants are added into your breasts, under or over the muscle. This surgery is used to reshape and make an augmentation of your breasts.
- Brazilian Butt Lift refers to the transfer of fat of different areas of your body and then introduce into your butts to get an augmentation. In the case of the Mommy Makeover, the fat can be removed from your abdomen during the liposuction and add volume to your buttocks.
- Vaginal rejuvenation is a procedure to tighten the vaginal entrance and increase lubrication.
In any case, you can choose more than one procedure, depending on what your body needs. It is crucial to make an appointment with a specialist here at Unique Aesthetic Center in Miami, so he can make an evaluation and guide you to choose the best options for you.
Your first consultation at Unique Aesthetic Center
If you are a mom and want to recover your original shape, or even improve it, you can make an appointment with one of our surgeons at Unique Aesthetic Center in Miami. Our specialist will be pleased to evaluate your body and shape and guide you to choose the best combination of procedures to meet your expectations and achieve your goals with a magical Mommy Makeover.
It is important to know that the final price will depend on the combination of procedures you decide to get.
Being mom is magical and unique, and you can make that this new phase in your life is incredible, looking an excellent body shape thanks to a Mommy Makeover.